Sisal & Palm Vegetable BrushPlantish
Sisal & palm bamboo vegetable brush is perfect for scrubbing farm-fresh fruits, vegetables, shellfish as well as scrubbing any cookware, floors, kitchens and bathrooms. Please have separate brushes for each job though! Made from organic bamboo that's anti-microbial and bristles made from high-quality sisal and palm fibres, it's naturally strong and durable. The brush has an abrasive end and a softer end. It can be used for a multitude of surfaces
This product is out of stock.
Product is not available in this quantity.
- use the softer sisal side for more delicate or gentle surfaces such as fruits and vegetables with thin layers, like potatoes or carrots
- use the palm fibre side for more sturdy or hard surfaces such as cleaning the floors, walls or cookware like pots and dishes
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc
- check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard overthrowing into the garbage
- sisal-based: sisal is a natural fibre that comes from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibres. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil
- bamboo handle: a sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water to grow, self-replenishes, and is less likely than other woods to crack
- effective & non-scratch: safe to clean food scraps and stain stuck on cast iron or stainless steel cookware